3-D Renderings of Internal Design:
- By Stoke-on-Trent Boat Building in house
- Steel thickness 10/6/5/4mm
- Anodes 4no magnesium
- Coach painted in enamel, roof and deck grip-painted
- Signwriting. Allowance for one panel each side
- Beta 43 GL diesel engine, Centaflex coupling, compact hospital silencer, de luxe instrument panel, twin alternators 45amp and 175amp
- Vetus M4.45 diesel with twin 110 amp alternators and all Vetus drive equipment
- Batteries 1no 90a/h start and 5no 110a/h services
- Trip panel for individual circuits
- Shore socket, galvanic isolator, polarity indicator, trip board, ring main, 6 sockets, immersion heater
- 5kw oil boiler to 3no radiators, 1no towel rail and calorifier
- Insulation Sprayfoam
- Battening out. All keruing hardwood
- Ceiling lining, painted quality TGVB boarding
- Cabin side lining, hardwood panels with hardwood surrounds
- Hull side lining, hardwood panels
- Furniture. All hand-made in hardwood.
- Hardwood radiator shelves
- Allowance for floor coverings, soft furnishings, window coverings
- All hardwood hand-made units, split oven and hob, sink and drainer, space for washing machine, low level pull out storage unit, dc fridge, worktops
- Open plan. TV point with hardwood surround, corner cupboard with shelves over. Space for dinette and stove.
- Full size quadrant shower, vanity unit with basin, cassette toilet
- Double bed 4ft 3ins wide or with pull-out extension and drawers under, wall unit over bed-head, double wardrobe, corner cupboard with mirror over
Navigation and Safety:
- Smoke/carbon monoxide detector
- 3no fire extinguishers and fire blanket
- 2no windlasses, 2no mooring pins, lump hammer
- Bow and stern and 6no side fenders
- Bow, stern and centre ropes
All boats built to RCD and Boat Safety standards
You will need Adobe Reader to read the above documents.
Click here or on the icon below, if you don’t have a copy.
Please contact us for latest prices and availability…
Please use the online form here to contact us or via:
Stoke-on-Trent Boat Building Co. Ltd.
Longport Wharf, Longport, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs ST6 4NB
Telephone: 01782 813831