We are British Marine Federation (BMF) members and use their form of contract.
This will be supported by a layout diagram, full specification detail sheets, and 3-D drawings of your boat to bring the design alive.
The BMF contract rests ownership of your boat with you throughout construction.
- £500 deposit secures building slot
- 10% (less £500) deposit on signing
- 30% stage payment on completion of steelwork
- 50% stage payment on major completion of works including engine, lining out, windows, central heating, first-fix furniture, plumbing and electrics
- 10% payment on completion and acceptance
*The above terms can be varied to suit individual circumstances.
All our boats are built to British Standards (BS) and Recreational Craft Directive (RCD) standards.
For more information or to arrange a visit…
Please use the online form here to contact us or via:
Stoke-on-Trent Boat Building Co. Ltd.
Longport Wharf, Longport, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs ST6 4NB
Telephone: 01782 813831